Saturday, May 30, 2009

Whole Foods Market Podcasts! Feed Your Noodle!


I am sitting here in the wee hours of the morning with the family-my hubby, chickapee, and Teapot and Pika (my two cats) and we are bored out of our minds. Browsing the internet, I decided to see what natural food stores existed in Albuquerque, and I found out that there is a Whole Foods Market there! I am sooooo excited! I am going to explode. I was checking out their website and found their podcast section. It is absolutely fantastic! Lots of stuff on whole living, and they even have a lot of stuff about natural baby care, seasonal allergies, homeopathic medicine, and I can go on and on! Check it out if you are interested. I need to formulate a shopping list so that when I go there I won't buy up the whole store....happy learning!


No comments:

Post a Comment